without the traditional maintenance.
We are convinced that Country Estate®'s non-prorated
50-year Warranty is the industry's strongest warranty.
you find a major manufacturer's published warranty on PVC fencing that
you feel will better protect your investment than Country Estate's published
warranty, submit your request to us in writing along with a copy of the
competitor's warranty and we will warrant our product using the competitor's
warranty rather than ours.
What materials are covered by this warranty?
- All PVC products manufactured and sold as Country Estate Fence, Deck Railing and Country Manor Garden Accessories are covered by this 50-year warranty if the original consumer purchaser registers his/her warranty with Nebraska Plastics within 10 days of his/her purchase. Products sold by Nebraska Plastics, Inc. but not manufactured of PVC are not covered by this warranty.
What does this warranty cover?
How long will the warranty be effective?
- Product failure resulting from defective raw materials and/or manufacturing defects.
Are registered Country Estate and Country Manor warranties transferable?
- For residential consumer purchases, the warranty shall be fully effective without proration for fifty years from the date of purchase or until the original consumer purchaser sells his property without effecting a properly executed warranty transfer or until the warranted materials are moved from their original location and/or altered from their original Country Estate approved designs. No combination of events will extend the warranty beyond fifty years from the original residential consumer’s purchase.
- For commercial purchases, the warranty shall be effective without proration for twenty years from the date of purchase or until the original commercial property owner sells the property or until the warranted materials are moved from their original location and/or altered from their original Country Estate approved designs. Warranties on commercial purchase are not transferable.
- •Properly registered Country Estate and/or Country Manor warranties are eligible for a one-time transfer by the original residential consumer owner to a subsequent residential consumer purchaser of the real estate on which the warranted products were originally installed if:
1. The warranty to be transferred was properly registered with Nebraska Plastics, Inc. within 30 days after the original purchase.
2. The request for transfer is made within ten years of the original purchase.
3. The product has not been moved from its original location and/or altered from its original Country Estate approved design or modified in any manner that compromises the product’s original integrity.
4. Nebraska Plastics, Inc. receives a written request for transfer within 30 days of the real estate transfer.
5. Nebraska Plastics, Inc. receives proof of the original purchase and receives a copy of the original warranty that was signed by the Authorized Independent Country Estate Dealer/Installer establishing that the installation is 100%
Country Estate products.
6. Nebraska Plastics, Inc. receives a $25 processing fee paid in full prior to the transfer.
7. Warranties on commercial purchases are not transferable.
NOTICE: A TRANSFER OF THE WARRANTY WILL NOT EXTEND THE OVERALL WARRANTY PERIOD BEYOND 50 YEARS FROM THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE DATE.
What will Nebraska Plastics, Inc. do if problems develop?
- Contact the dealer who sold and/or installed the Country Estate Fence, Deck, Railing and/or Country Manor Products or write to Nebraska Plastics, Inc., P. O. Box 45, Cozad, Nebraska 69130 or call Nebraska Plastics, Inc. at 1-800-445-2887.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Compensation other than being furnished replacement materials.
- Compensation for defective fabrication and/or installation work not performed by Nebraska Plastics, Inc. employees. The Authorized Independent Country Estate Installer must provide the warranty covering his/her fabrication and installation work. (On request, Nebraska Plastics, Inc. will provide the installer and the consumer purchaser with installation manuals that describe recommended installation procedures or installation instructions and
recommendations may be found at www.countryestate.com.)
- Compensation relating to projects where PVC materials manufactured by companies other than Nebraska Plastics, Inc. have been combined with Nebraska Plastics, Inc. PVC.
- Compensation for removing materials and/or mildew applied and/or accumulated on the products after the product was manufactured.
- Compensation for Hardware or other non-PVC items replacement or removal.
- Compensation for damage due to misuse, vandalism, accidents or acts of God.
- Compensation for an insurable loss.
- Compensation for Country Estate Fence, Deck, Railing and/or Country Manor products that have been combined or incorporated into structures other than those manufactured by Nebraska Plastics, Inc. or that have been altered by the
addition of paints and/or chemicals not recommended for use with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
- Movement, distortion, collapse or settling of the ground or structure on which the fence, deck or railing is installed.
- Any other cause of failure not involving material and/or manufacturing defects in the product.
- Recoveries for consequential or incidental damages.
- Compensation for Country Estate Fence, Deck, Railing and/or Country Manor products for discoloration or other damage caused by air pollution (including but not limited to metal oxides or metallic particles), exposure to harmful
chemicals or normal weathering from the elements.
- Compensation for normal and expected weathering. (Normal weathering shall be defined as exposure to ultra-violet light and extremes of weather and atmospheric conditions that will cause any colored surfaces to experience changes within the weather and color hold standards established in ASTM Specification D-4726.
Other considerations limiting a purchaser’s rights under this warranty:
- Nebraska Plastics shall have sole discretion to determine, based on reasonable criteria, whether the Country Estate Fence, Deck or Railing and/or Country Manor Products exhibit abnormal weathering. If the fence, deck or railing weathers to a degree determined by Nebraska Plastics to be beyond normal, Nebraska Plastics will, at its option, make repairs it deems appropriate or provide replacement material as it deems appropriate. Nebraska Plastics also
reserves the right to refund the amount paid by the original owner for the Country Estate Fence, Deck or Railing and/or Country Manor Products materials and accessories.
- Nebraska Plastics retains the right to discontinue or modify any of its products, including the color, without notice to the homeowner/consumer, nor shall Nebraska Plastics be liable in the event the replacement material may vary in color or gloss in comparison to the original product as a result of normal weathering. If Nebraska Plastics replaces any material under this warranty, it may substitute products designated by Nebraska Plastics to be of comparable quality or price range in the event the product initially installed has been discontinued or modified.
- All disputes shall be governed by Nebraska law.
How does state law relate to this warranty?
- You may have rights other than those specified in this warranty. These rights vary from state to state.
How do you preserve your rights as a purchaser of Country Estate Products?
- On completion of your Country Estate project, your Authorized Independent Country Estate dealer should provide an official copy of the warranty that includes a registration card that must be signed by the Authorized Independent
Country Estate Dealer/Installer and that card must be returned to Nebraska Plastics, Inc. If your dealer does not provide a copy of the warranty, call 1-800-445-2887. Nebraska Plastics, Inc. will acknowledge receipt of your warranty registration.